Just....PRAY!

"I know that when I pray, something wonderful happens. Not just to the person or persons for whom I'm praying, but also something wonderful happens to me. I'm grateful that I'm heard." - Maya Angelou

If there is one word to describe the direction of my entire life up till this very moment, it will be 'pray'.

I know not everyone believe in praying nowadays especially those who are believe they themselves has power to everything in life.

They don't see the relevance or importance of praying and the worst case is someone don't bother at all to pray. Even at the very critical moment, such persons will rather do nothing.

I used too but not that worst coz that time I always doubt if the prayer does working or not. I just want to see it becomes real and happened. I will lose my temper if when it's not and blame God for not helping me.

But I learned that every things that we asked from God won't straight away come to us. It may take years, centuries and even possible your pray will get answered on the spot.

For example, recently my left side car light isn't working and I suddenly felt unease thinking it will costs me penny to fix. Then I prayed and later that day my car bumped hard on the road and the light functioned again.

But yeah again, it may just a coincidence or something, still there were wonderful things happened to me ever since I believe prayer is powerful. Even getting my wonderful job now, I don't think I will make it if I didn't pray hard for it.

Same goes to the getting-so-cruel world right this moment, this is the time the entire world should united in prayer. Wars, casualties, zero humanity et ecetera, can't be stop when its meant to happen and as a powerless person like me, all I can do is pray.

 Currently addicted to the minimalist-syndrome on Instagram. 
Feel free to drop by to my gallery My Instagram.

No comments: