Guy's sunglasses online to grab!

Hi guys. I know it's been a while. So failed when it goes to consistency. Well, yeah life quite rough nowadays. Ahhh, all the time I guess.

Speaking of less-time for myself actually makes me wanted to share about this since long time ago. I think the best way to purchase something without wasting time definitely by online shopping.

I won't say that I am a loyal purchaser for this local online marketplace Zalora (I'm sure you guys already aware about this site) but their service wise is not disappointing. In fact I've been purchasing lots of goods since early this year from the store and the process I must said is so efficient.

Well, I just found out that they're now coming out with new collections targeting male customers especially. I already browsed thru the collections and I must say quite edgy and following the trend. You can choose tho based on your preferences.

 (e.g. of The Street Style sunglasses - photo courtesy of Google)

Here are the descriptions;

The Street Style

This first look is perfect to flaunt on a casual day during the weekends with the dudes or out doing errands. Wear your sunglasses with a long sleeved tee, jeans and a pair of nice loafers for the perfect stylish street style. A nice sunglass will definitely give you an improved look and catch people’s attention even though in your simple laid back outfit. Tuck your hands in your jeans pockets and walk in style everywhere you go without feeling out of style.

The Masculine Appearance

The next look is for the men who wants to show off a sexy aura and masculine look in front of others, especially the ladies. Pull together a shirt, trousers and boots with an oversized sunglass to get that sleek masculine appearance. You will definitely turn heads impressing the ladies with your smart casual look and macho character. Also, this kind of look is the combination of simplicity and sexiness which allows men to look fashionable without looking as if it was planned.

The Sophisticated Man


The third look is suitable for the gentleman who is hardworking in the career and aims to put in a slight hint of fashion in their work attire. It will be great for men to wear a nice pair of sunglasses with their work outfit rushing to the office or important business meetings. This is because it will absolutely maintain your charisma and perfect sense of style everywhere you go.

What are you waiting for? Head to ZALORA SUNGLASSES ONLINE to grab yours!!!

No comments: